31 Oct 20, 14:38 PM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

GFMP :: The Global Freeroam

Please login or register.

Author Topic: About group score  (Read 7665 times)

Kroupa

• User
    • View Profile
About group score
« on: April 19, 2020, 10:40:01 PM »
I suggest that you add gaining score from zones when a group took one. That would go like that.

The group takes a zone(That cost -200 or -250 from gscore, if a group unsuccessfully takes zone then those -200 or -250 remain unreturnable back in gscore)>Group successfully took a zone(Those -200 or -250 returns to gscore).
Example: The Group has 10000 gscore when the group attack the zone she lost -200 or -250(You choose how much it will cost for taking a zone but I think -250 would be enough) from the score so that will be let us say -200 so 10000-200 would be 9800 gscore. When a group successfully takes a zone those -200 scores will return in group score which will be back on 10k and like that for every zone.

Regarding the amount of score gained from zones.

When the group takes the zone it will gain 3 gscore per minute. (Why that low? see below in explanation.)
Example: Group takes 10 zones which is the limit of the server. So if 1 zone gives 3 gscore pet minute 10 zones would give 30 gscore per minute which I think is good. So zones have a time limiter of 3 hours which means 3 hours have 180 minutes times 30 gscore (10 zones!) equally is 5.400. So the group will gain 5.400 gscore per 3 hours. It\'s not too much and not too low for starters.

Regarding gaining score from freeroam killing and stuff.

For the groups, it would be good if group gain 1 score per kill which would be only possible in freeroam, gwar, and gzone war. I\'ve seen that group score can be gained from deathmatching in such game modes which I think it\'s not good because of its too much score farming. So if this could be only possible for freeroam and gwars/zone wars.

That is all from me I hope you understand.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:47:25 PM by Kroupa »

maskof

• User
    • View Profile
About group score
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 11:40:16 PM »
it looks complicated