31 Oct 20, 13:30 PM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

GFMP :: The Global Freeroam

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unbaned Request  (Read 711 times)

Rubble

• User
    • View Profile
Unbaned Request
« on: September 14, 2019, 10:40:23 PM »
Hey admins , I\'m Rubble I\'m sorry I won\'t repeat it again forgive me .

. I\'m sorry I won\'t repeat it again forgive me .

I don\'t know how to deal with this site

ShivaMz

• GF-MP Owner
  • Director
  • User
    • View Profile
Unbaned Request
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 05:37:24 AM »

The Global Freeroam - Guide to post an unban application

Hello reader!

If you are reading this thread, we assume that you have been banned. If you are, you must realize the following:

• You are creating an application, which means it is a formal
    request
    to be unbanned that you are submitting to the management of GF-MP. Therefore, keep your aggression limited.

• Your request\'s approval or rejection is subjected to your behavior towards staff, nature of the offense, ban history (if any) & motivation that drives you to get unbanned. Each and every statement represents your ideology. Hence, choose your words wisely.

Format to post an unban application:

InGame Name:
Account ID:
Ban reason:
What happened? (Explain the situation):
Motivation:

________

Guidance:
According to the various terms mentioned in format,

• Ingame Name
    : Your InGame name represents the name that you use
    in the game
    & not at the forum. Make sure you enter your name correctly. It is recommended that you check your CAPS LOCK. Every uppercase and lowercase alphabets should be entered carefully. If your name has special characters, kindly make sure you have entered them correctly.

• Account ID
    : This is the unique account ID that has been allotted to your InGame account. It has numeric value (only numbers) and no alphabets. Kindly make sure to enter account ID correctly. This ID is also mentioned in your in-game ban dialogue box. If you do not know your account ID, Log in to the server with your banned account and a ban dialogue shall appear mentioning your InGame name, ban reason and account ID.

• Ban reason:
    This is the reason that the administrator has used to ban your account. Write it
    as it is
    mentioned in your ban dialogue box.

• What happened? (Explain your situation)
    : This is your perspective of the situation. Kindly explain each and every event that you think could\'ve caused an administrator to ban you step by step. Your explanation should be clear and straight forward.

• Motivation:
    This is one of the most important parts of your application. No matter what anyone says, writing the motivation is an art. It is the battlefield that determines whether your ban gets lifted or not. It can change how people look at you. Your motivation should be such that it convinces our staff team to unban you. In this, you are free to criticize if you (think) are banned unfairly. Otherwise, you must apologize about your actions that have caused inconvenience to the GF-MP community. Choose your words wisely. Your motivation must not be too short, smaller statements are 90% of the time nonconvincing and therefore reduce the probability of you getting an unban. Kindly make sure that you actually want an unban and must prove the benefits of having you in our community.

Best of luck & regards,
ShivaMz
(Head of staff/Director)
The Global Freeroam

[/quote]

Hello Rubble,
Your unban application does not follow the correct format. Read the above thread for more information on how to post an unban application.

\"Shiva-Mz-signature.gif\"/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png\" />

Rubble

• User
    • View Profile
Unbaned Request
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 01:21:15 PM »
InGame Name: Rubble
Account ID: 3
Ban reason: hacker
What happened? (Explain the situation): I used to play every day but this day came this person named volcano and bothered me
I went and uploaded a hack recorded video because he wants me to take baned server This is what happened , I hope you will punish him too! Because of the lack of players in this server, everyone who enters the server is annoying him, and he also came down .
Motivation: hey admins , I\'m srry For what I did I will not repeat it again .

Rubble

• User
    • View Profile
Unbaned Request
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 12:54:39 PM »
Come on, yes or no?

ShivaMz

• GF-MP Owner
  • Director
  • User
    • View Profile
Unbaned Request
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 09:22:46 AM »
You\'ve clearly missed the point that you were mode banned twice for using aimbot & rapid-fire & the above story is simply a lie to cover up your hacks.

Your ban extends till 20th september, 2019.
You\'ll be unbanned at the above mentioned date.

\"Shiva-Mz-signature.gif\"/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png\" />